How to store high temperature tape correctly
News 28 Jan 2022
High temperature tape is used in textile, food, medicine, wood processing and other sectors as insulating high temperature materials and other fields. It has: high and low temperature resistance; corrosion resistance; low friction, wear resistance; moisture resistance, high insulation and other advantages.
(1) The tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid-base oil organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, and the room temperature is between -15℃~40℃, 1m away from the discovery device.
(2) The tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be turned over quarterly when the storage time is too long.
(3) When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is best to use a crane, and use a rigging with a beam to hoist it smoothly to avoid damage to the edge of the belt.
(4) The type and specification of the tape should be reasonably selected according to the use needs and specific conditions
(5) It is not allowed to connect (match) tapes of different varieties, specifications, models, strengths and layers of cloth together for use.
(6) It is best to use hot vulcanized glue for the conveyor belt joint to improve reliability and maintain a high effective strength.
(7) The diameter of the conveyor rollers and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor belt should comply with the relevant regulations.
(8) Do not make the tape meander or creep, keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
(9) When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and binding devices, wear and tear of the tape should be avoided.
(10) Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the tape, foreign matter will affect the tape eccentricity, tension difference, and even breakage.
(11) When the tape is found to be damaged early in use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.